VoIP telephony provides many benefits over traditional analog or digital phone systems (PBX). Some of the benefits include:
- Advanced call reporting.
- CRM and Line of Business application integration.
- Extreme flexibility (teleworker).
- Plug in your phone anywhere with internet access and use it wherever you are.
- Multi-office support.
- Advanced call routing with fail-over options.
- Voicemail to e-mail.
- Fax to e-mail and e-mail to fax.
- Low cost international rates.
- Cost savings of up to 80%.
We can provide both on-premises and hosted VoIP solutions. The solution we provide is based on discussion regarding your requirements and an assessment of the costs and benefits of each type of solution. While cloud hosted VoIP offers the most flexibility and least capital investment, it can have a higher monthly recurring cost and may not be the best solution for certain implementations for offices with more than 25 users and/or when call recording and archiving is necessary.
Please contact us to help design the best solution for your business.